Issue with 'rtems_shell_wait_for_input' function

vivek kukreja vivekkukreja5 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 18 10:12:28 UTC 2017

Hello Sebastian, all,

Sir as you said the uart_set_attributes function for xilinx serial
driver simply returns false. I'm reffering the following file:
/c/src/lib/libbsp/arm/xilinx-zynq/console/zynq-uart.c where the
tcsetattr function fails. I'm looking at the older implementations of
uart for xilinx and your recent commits to solve this issue. I'm also
studying the new Termios driver and it would be helpful if you can
refer some approach or other guidelines for this exercise.

Regards,
Vivek