Issue with 'rtems_shell_wait_for_input' function

vivek kukreja vivekkukreja5 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 19 12:20:24 UTC 2017

Hello Chris,

Inside rtems_shell_wait_for_input we call the change_serial_settings
function which is returning RTEMS_UNSUCCESSFUL so the test doesn't start on
qemu. I tried the tests on gdb for other bsps and they work. I'm still
looking into this issue so I can start working on transports. If you have
any idea about this error, please suggest any docs to help solve it until
Sebastian is away. Thank you.

Regards,
Vivek