Warning Report on Master

Joel Sherrill joel at rtems.org
Wed Apr 26 01:15:50 UTC 2017

On Tue, Apr 25, 2017 at 7:26 PM, Chris Johns <chrisj at rtems.org> wrote:

> On 26/04/2017 09:18, Joel Sherrill wrote:
>

>> This is the latest warnings report for the master.
>>

> I am seeing ...
>
>  Failures:
>        arm/altcycv_devkit:  configure --target=arm-rtems4.12
> --enable-rtemsbsp=altcycv_devkit\
>                             --prefix=/opt/rtems/4.12 --enable-debug
> --enable-tests
>
> testsuites/libtests/block08/bdbuf_tests.c:144:24 error: expected ')'\
>                             before 'PRIdrtems_blkdev_bnum'
>        arm/altcycv_devkit:  configure --target=arm-rtems4.12
> --enable-rtemsbsp=altcycv_devkit\
>                             --prefix=/opt/rtems/4.12 --enable-debug
> --enable-networking --enable-\
>                             tests
>
> testsuites/libtests/block08/bdbuf_tests.c:144:24 error: expected ')'\
>                             before 'PRIdrtems_blkdev_bnum'
>
> I will push a fix once I have tested it.

Hmm.. This should have worked or failed on all BSPs in all configurations.
And
apparently I got distracted and committed before looking at my logs. It did
fail on the BSP
which I was testing. Sorry.

The fix is simple. This test didn't include the general test macro files
tmacros.h
or pmacros.h. Thus it didn't have <rtems/inttypes.h> already included.

I just pushed a fix.

> Time to start using the rtems-bsp-builder? :)

:) Didn't matter what I used. This was a stupid human error for not
checking that
the last build before I left the office actually worked. :(

Shame we don't have something automated that would prevented this. :(

Again my apologies