Current state of RISC-V BSP

Hesham Almatary heshamelmatary at gmail.com
Sun Aug 6 22:44:35 UTC 2017

Hi Denis,

Thanks for sharing the state of HiFive1 BSP. At this stage of GSoC, we
would want you to clean-up the code, write documentations/comments and
submit your code for review (probably to my GitHub repo).
Details/instructions how to use your code (compile, build, run, etc)
are also important.

Cheers,
Hesham

On Mon, Aug 7, 2017 at 7:25 AM, Denis Obrezkov <denisobrezkov at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> currently I have some issues with optimization flags.
> First of all, the low ticker example doesn't work with any optimization
> flags.
> Secondly, the hello example is too big and doesn't fit into memory without
> optimization.
> And, in conclusion, scanf requires a clock driver, but as I said it still
> doesn't
> work with optimization flags, so I can't test it.
>
> Also, I want to say that on this stage the BSP is very fragile and requires
> proper configuration options to be set.
>
> --
> Regards, Denis Obrezkov

Hesham