Coverage-Tools: credit multiple authors

Cillian O'Donnell cpodonnell8 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 20 14:01:33 UTC 2017

Hi,

I'm trying to put together a clean set of patches to finalise the
coverage tools project. As there are 3 students work included in the
patches, how do I properly give credit to everyone?

Will I go through each file and with best judgement decide who's made
the most changes and list them as --author=name<email> in with git
commit and add the other two as co-author=name<email> in the long
commit message.

All new files contain copyright of the 2014 student Krystof as he is
the original author, how will I decide if myself or 2015 student
Hermann should be added to those?

Thanks,

Cillian.