Basic RISC-V 32-bit tool chain

Chris Johns chrisj at rtems.org
Wed Aug 23 02:16:28 UTC 2017

On 23/08/2017 11:34, Hesham Almatary wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I am reporting my efforts on this thread:
>
> * RSB/master/vanilla: riscv32 tested and builds just fine with no
> changes from my side.

Hesham, can you please update rtems-all.bset to add RISC-V? The change is OK'ed
by me so please just push it.

> * RTEMS/riscv32: priv-1.10 branch - rebased with rtems/master, fixed
> errors, and pushed to GitHub [1].
> * RTEMS/Spike: BSP builds sample tests and tested hello/ticker on
> Spike simulator.

Hesham, once you are happy with the changes and the reviews have finished please
push to master.

Is there a ticket for adding the RISC-V to RTEMS? If not please create a ticket
and please reference it in a patch or patches so the release notes have an entry.

> Thanks for your efforts all.
>
> [1] https://github.com/heshamelmatary/rtems-riscv/tree/priv-1.10

Thank you to all who have made this happen. Awesome effort and great result.