Place for external documentation?

Sebastian Huber sebastian.huber at embedded-brains.de
Wed Aug 23 07:31:10 UTC 2017

Hello,

we should copy the external documentation (e.g. ABIs) to the RTEMS file
server if the documents allow redistribution. The ABI documents are
important for the CPU ports and we should not rely on external providers
to host these documents. For PowerPC I added the files to my FTP directory:

https://ftp.rtems.org/pub/rtems/people/sebh/

There is probably a better place. What about:

https://ftp.rtems.org/pub/rtems/docs/external

?

E-Mail  : sebastian.huber at embedded-brains.de