Using helper functions

punit vara punitvara at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 17:03:54 UTC 2017

Hi

Which file system API you are talking about ? Can you please send me
the file location ?

I have used some of GPIO APIs for BBB board. Have a look at this example

https://github.com/punitvara/rtems_gsoc16/blob/master/gpio/init.c

Similarly you can create application for any APIs.

P.S. Always add devel mailing list as CC so that other person also can
help you :)

Thanks
PV