Updating Open Projects

Joel Sherrill joel at rtems.org
Sun Feb 5 18:51:11 UTC 2017

On Sun, Feb 5, 2017 at 11:51 AM, Denis Obrezkov <denisobrezkov at gmail.com>
wrote:

>> Hi
>>
>> https://devel.rtems.org/wiki/Developer/OpenProjects needs a quick
>> review by everyone.
>>
>> Based on student inquiries, it looks like the rtems-libbsd and condition
>> variables projects likely need to be updated.
>>
>> --joel

> One of projects is https://devel.rtems.org/ticket/2891.
> Are you interested in porting rtems on TI c6x dsp  processors?
> Does this ticket include this task? (c6x dsp processors are part of
> beagleboard)
>
> First.. does that CPU include a free toolset? A free simulator?

For that project I would be prone to list it as a separate project
and add to the BeagleBoard project to take advantage of that
project. So the port is step 1 and using that port in specific ways
on the BB is step 2.

I am wondering if all the info for an Open Project is listed in a ticket,
should the Wiki page by killed and the link just go to a ticket. This
is likely a Gedare question. My assumption would be that we remove
the Wiki page when a ticket exists.

-joel

--joel