Using helper functions

Tanu Hari Dixit tokencolour at gmail.com
Mon Feb 6 15:01:55 UTC 2017

Hello Punit, Gedare,

Thanks for the answer.

Which file system API you are talking about ? Can you please send me
> the file location ?

The file system I am talking about is In-Memory FileSystem (imfs). The file
location is:
/home/thd/development/rtems/src/rtems/cpukit/libfs/src/imfs

I cloned the repo you linked to in your previous mail. However, I am unable
to figure out how to run the application. I have kept it outside the rtems
tree. I know how executables for tests are made i.e. by the configure
script at the top. But I don't know how I will be able to run an
application outside of testsuites. For example, my question is
rtems_gsoc16/gpio has no configure.ac file. I don't understand how to
generate make file in this case. Please help me with this.

What example did you take to learn how to make an application (and run it)?

Thank you so much.
Tanu Hari Dixit.