GSoC Mentors / Projects of Interest

Chris Johns chrisj at rtems.org
Mon Feb 6 22:26:15 UTC 2017

On 06/02/2017 15:11, Tanu Hari Dixit wrote:
> I have edited the open projects page to include my workflow for adding
> tickets(https://devel.rtems.org/wiki/Developer/OpenProjects#HelpConverttoTickets).
> Kindly review it and help me edit the required changes.

Thank you for doing this. I have updated the page so your workflow is
now the method for creating a new ticket for a new open project. I have
fenced off the Wiki Open Projects list to help show they are not to be
used or updated and I have started to strike-through those added to help
make is easier to see which have been moved.

Once the conversion has been completed I would like to see the Open
Project's page trimmed to remove the project list and wiki pages for the
removed listed projects.

Thanks