Problem configuring ethernet interface for NFS in rtems-libbsd

vivek kukreja vivekkukreja5 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 10:10:23 UTC 2017

Hello developers,

I'm working on transporting application traces to host using the
libbsd ethernet driver. I have compiled an app for
arm/xilinx_zynq_a9_qemu and used the rtems bsd commands to setup NFS
in the app.
This example used to work until last year but the implementation of
the function 'rtems_bsd_command_ifconfig' has been changed since. I'm
getting the following error on qemu while trying to setup the ethernet
interface:

[zone: socket] kern.ipc.maxsockets limit reached
[zone: udp_inpcb] kern.ipc.maxsockets limit reached
[zone: udpcb] kern.ipc.maxsockets limit reached

I am trying to correctly configure the resources in my app (by
following the nfs01 test in rtems-libbsd) but any pointers regarding
this issue are appreciated.

Regards,
Vivek