[rtems-docs commit] Render math via JavaScript in HTML output

Chris Johns chrisj at rtems.org
Mon Feb 20 23:25:41 UTC 2017

On 20/02/2017 17:25, Sebastian Huber wrote:

> -extensions = ['sphinx.ext.imgmath', 'sphinxcontrib.bibtex']
> +extensions = ['sphinx.ext.mathjax', 'sphinxcontrib.bibtex']

Does this extension support HTML, Single HTML and PDF generation?

Does this extension build on FreeBSD, Linux, OS X and Windows?

Any new extensions need to have a waf check added before being pushed to
the repo. A build failure is not an acceptable way to manage a user not
having the extension installed, we need waf's configure to handle this.
We may also need to figure out what happens with the result of the
check, ie output specific extension control.

Thanks