Sample Document to Check Sphinx, tex, etc. Install

Joel Sherrill joel at rtems.org
Wed Feb 22 14:16:07 UTC 2017

Hi

I have been concerned that there is no easy way to know that
the host has the complete toolset to build the rtems documentation.
I know we are trying to catch things with waf but I was wondering
about a short document that just does things that can be quickly
checked for correctness.  Examples of:

+ math formula
+ citation
+ code example
+ ???

Otherwise, to be confident, I have to know where to look in the
various documents to find examples of things that can break.

This way we can provide a short document and a pre-formatted
PDF as a reference.

--joel