GSoc 2017

Sagar Gupta sagarguptamonu1996 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 10:32:18 UTC 2017

Hi ,

My name is Sagar Gupta and I'd like to a part of RTEMS project for GSoC
2017.

As of now, I have gone through 'Getting Started documentation' available on
the wiki and have managed to set up a working environment for SPARC/SIS.
The wiki prospective students need to provide a proof of setting up
environemt i've send a patch with the modefied Hello World Test program
after I ran it with ' sparc-rtems4.12-gdb ' as shown on the wiki page.
Please Do let me know if I need to provide anything else .

I've seen that the preferred method of sending patches to the mailing list
is via git-email which would send a patch in-line
I used it to send my patch.( Devel Digest , Vol 61 , Issue 32)
https://lists.rtems.org/pipermail/devel/2016-December/016554.html

I would love to work on Raspberry pi Imporvements( https://devel.rtems.org/
ticket/2899 )
For Raspberry pi Improvements ,would you please point me to the docs as a
reference so that i can proceed with .Any help will be greatly appriciable

I am open to other project suggestions as well.

Warms Regards,

Sagar Gupta
Phone : +91 8686146518
Computer Science Student