AW: AW: AW: Undefined reference to `__sync_bool_compare_and_swap_4' for some Leon configurations with gfortran

Sebastian Huber sebastian.huber at embedded-brains.de
Mon Feb 27 14:25:26 UTC 2017

On 27/02/17 15:15, Jan.Sommer at dlr.de wrote:
> [...]

This __sync_() stuff seems to be used in several places in GCC. So,
changing libbacktrace is probably not enough. We need a general solution
for the __sync_() builtins on RTEMS. I don't think GCC can be changed to
emit __atomic_() calls for the __sync_() builtins (I would still try to
ask). The libgcc or libatomic is probably a good place to add them for
RTEMS as functions implemented via __atomic_() builtins.

E-Mail  : sebastian.huber at embedded-brains.de