Help

Gedare Bloom gedare at rtems.org
Wed Jan 25 16:33:25 UTC 2017

Hello Aditya Upadhyay,

What is your goal for working on / contributing to RTEMS?

POSIX Compliance is a reasonably good project to chip away at. Joel
should have a likely list of candidates to investigate.

Update the TCP/IP Stack is basically done. There are however projects
within the networking area to look into.

I'm not sure about the condition variables project. I think there is
still some small amount of work there.

You should be using RTEMS version 4.12 for any new development effort.
Can you confirm that?

Gedare