Desirable Application Stacks (Add-On Library Collections)

Christian Mauderer christian.mauderer at embedded-brains.de
Tue Jan 3 20:38:02 UTC 2017

----- Ursprüngliche Mail -----

Hello Joel,

some time back I had a discussion on the mailing list regarding the civetweb web server (MIT licensed mongoose successor). The discussion stopped somewhere when we couldn't agree on a method on how to handle the test for this packet and I don't really want to start the discussion again. But I think that civetweb would be interesting for IoT applications. Especially if it is accompanied by libressl (which works quite well too).

Just think of a RTEMS light bulb with it's own https server. You could switch your light on or off without anyone listening. (To be honest: There might be some better applications for it but you know what I mean.)

Is there some wiki page where you collect package ideas?

Kind regards

Christian Mauderer

embedded brains GmbH
Christian Mauderer