Missing Sphinx Extension sphinxcontrib.bibtex

Joel Sherrill joel at rtems.org
Fri Jan 20 14:01:28 UTC 2017

I don't know how the documentation was building but now my toolset is
borked.  I am off for the weekend but will try a fresh install of sphinx to
see if it helps.

On Jan 20, 2017 12:21 AM, "Sebastian Huber" <

On 19/01/17 20:09, Joel Sherrill wrote:

> Hi
>
> I thought I was building yesterday with the bibtex patches
> in place but now the docs aren't building.
>
> This points out a couple of issues:
>
> + waf configure ideally should spot it is missing

Yes, is there a standard check for Sphinx extensions? A Google search
didn't reveal anything useful for me.

+ README's need to be updated for dependency.

I added a note that he sphinxcontrib-bibtex extension is required.

E-Mail  : sebastian.huber at embedded-brains.de