HiFive1 BSP current state

Gedare Bloom gedare at rtems.org
Mon Jul 17 16:59:47 UTC 2017

See if you can produce a further stripped down version of hello world,
although I'm not sure there is much else that can be removed...

Maybe some more tweaking needs to be done to the CPU specific feature
macros in cpukit/score/cpu/riscv/rtems/score/cpu.h and similar?

What does riscv-rtems4.12-size report about your executable?

Gedare