Coverage analysis update

Chris Johns chrisj at rtems.org
Fri Jul 7 01:39:52 UTC 2017

On 07/07/2017 00:34, Joel Sherrill wrote:
> On Thu, Jul 6, 2017 at 5:53 AM, Cillian O'Donnell <cpodonnell8 at gmail.com
> <mailto:cpodonnell8 at gmail.com>> wrote:
>     >> When a test run is successful it will also finish with a lot of these messages:
>     Also I wanted to mention, there is quite a bit of work from the 2
>     previous students on the integration of the coverage work into RTEMS
>     Tester, would you be interested in starting the merging process of
>     this. It might take a while to get everything reviewed and make any
>     necessary changes. At this point it is working. its just fixing bugs,
>     which I'm working on at the moment.
>
> Chris.. I suggested this. It seems the basic flow and integration of
> coverage into the tester is good enough to review and merge.

Is there a place where this work is merged into something that can be reviewed?

Is there an explanation of the procedure being implemented? The last I could
find is https://lists.rtems.org/pipermail/devel/2014-May/006692.html, search for
"The procedure is as follows ...".

For merging I am interested in the merging of what may be happening externally
in scripts to use the functionality provided in the RTEMS Toolkit, for example
symbols.