Coverage tools project direction [GSOC]

Cillian O'Donnell cpodonnell8 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 4 12:03:53 UTC 2017

> I would.focus first on running coverture-qemu instead regular qemu. This includes the rsb support but is just focused on parity with no coverage.

Ok, so right now I should forget about the coverage. Run the tests
normally (qemu) and then with couverture-qemu for all the bsps
couverture supports. This confirms that couverture is working
correctly before the rsb switch. Then in terms of the rsb support, do
I just grep for qemu in the rsb and go through the files one by one
and change things.

Thanks,

Cillian.