Couverture-Qemu Testing Results

Joel Sherrill joel at rtems.org
Sat Jun 10 18:35:05 UTC 2017

I would expect them to be the same. Couverture is a mild fork by AdaCore
focused on embedded targets and coverage. They periodically debase and
carefully apply patches. They are interested in those two targets. :)

Does pc386 look similar? Are there other qemu bsps?

I guess this means it is almost time to look at switching the rsb