Interrupt handling for RISCV

Hesham Almatary heshamelmatary at gmail.com
Sun Jun 11 19:43:34 UTC 2017

Hi Denis,

On Sun, Jun 11, 2017 at 11:52 PM, Denis Obrezkov
<denisobrezkov at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello Hesham,
>
> I found out that your code in interrupt handling routine is outdated -
Which interrupt handling routine? The port doesn't handle interrupts.
The only relevant code is enable/disable interrupts, but it doesn't
matter at this stage that it's outdated (as we don't have interrupts).

> the format of mstatus and sstatus registers was changed.
> I can produce some patches in a few days, though, I still don't understand
> how to deal with local and global interrupts.

Could you illustrate what do you mean by "global" and "local"
interrupts? I still argue for a simple port that runs hello world, you
don't need interrupts, so this shouldn't be a blocker for you.

--
Hesham