Adding new arch/bsp to rtems tools

Gedare Bloom gedare at rtems.org
Sat Jun 17 00:46:42 UTC 2017

On Fri, Jun 16, 2017 at 6:14 PM, Denis Obrezkov <denisobrezkov at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
> I want to compile examples-v2 for HiFive1 board.
> I follow these steps in my blog but for new pair arch/bsp:
> http://embeddedden.blogspot.de/2017/02/building-rtems-and-first-example.html
>
> I've added new ini file rtems-bsps-riscv32.ini to rtems-tools/tester/rtems
> and
> hifive1.mc to rtems-tools/tester/rtems/testing/bsps and after rebuilding the
> tools
> (having the line
> + install
> /home/reprofy/Projects/riscv/rtems/development/rtems/4.12/share/rtems/tester/rtems/testing/bsps/hifive1.mc
> (from tester/rtems/testing/bsps/hifive1.mc)
> during the process) I am trying to run configure for examples-v2:
>
> ./waf configure --rtems=$RTEMS_DEV/rtems/4.12
> --rtems-tools=$RTEMS_DEV/rtems/4.12 --rtems-bsps=riscv32/hifive1
> --rtems-version=4.12Setting top to                           :
> /home/reprofy/Projects/riscv/rtems/development/examples-v2
> Setting out to                           :
> /home/reprofy/Projects/riscv/rtems/development/examples-v2/build
> No valid arch/bsps found
> (complete log in
> /home/reprofy/Projects/riscv/rtems/development/examples-v2/build/config.log)
>
> What should I do to make it work?

I don't think that the tester subdirectory has anything to do with this

Confirm that you can successfully 'waf configure' for the sparc/erc32.
If not, the problem is somewhere in your command line or install
point. Note that rtems-tools should point to the installed toolchain,
and --rtems should point to the installed build of your BSP/rtems.
Check that your 'make install' succeeded.