RSB Couverture-Qemu build queries

Cillian O'Donnell cpodonnell8 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 17 08:28:48 UTC 2017

On 16 June 2017 at 22:00, Jiri Gaisler <jiri at gaisler.se> wrote:
> Hi Cillian,
>
> the gaisler.org server is currently down due to a power problem last
> week. I am in the Caribbean at the moment so I can't fix it until
> Tuesday next week. I suggest you skip the LEON3 patches until I fix the
> server next week. Let me know if you get problems merging the patches,
> and I will try to sort it out.
>
> Jiri.

Ok, thanks for letting me know Jiri. I'll leave the patches till
Tuesday and see If I can put them back together and get them merged
then. Thanks Joel, I've been talking with Fabien Chouteau from the
Couverture project, I'll reach out to him with the patches and cc you
and Chris and thanks Gedare for the info.