Valid interrupt vectors and the interrupt server

Christian Mauderer christian.mauderer at embedded-brains.de
Sun Jun 18 07:45:52 UTC 2017

----- Ursprüngliche Mail -----

Hello Chris,

yes the interrupt server uses an pseudo interrupt on _every_ target:

https://git.rtems.org/rtems/tree/c/src/lib/libbsp/shared/src/irq-server.c?id=ae359a9df#n31

That has nothing to do with the libbsd. The only connection is that libbsd uses the interrupt server for some interrupt processing.

Kind regards

Christian
embedded brains GmbH
Christian Mauderer