LIBBSD

Kirspel, Kevin Kevin-Kirspel at idexx.com
Fri Jun 30 11:48:39 UTC 2017

I'm not sure but I'll look into it today.  I'll need to quantify each callout handler's processing time to see which one is causing the problem.  I know the USB and Ethernet stacks/drivers use callouts but maybe there is something else.

Kevin Kirspel
Electrical Engineer - Sr. Staff
Idexx Roswell
235 Hembree Park Drive