RSB Couverture-Qemu build queries

Jiri Gaisler jiri at gaisler.se
Fri Jun 16 21:00:56 UTC 2017

Hi Cillian,

the gaisler.org server is currently down due to a power problem last
week. I am in the Caribbean at the moment so I can't fix it until
Tuesday next week. I suggest you skip the LEON3 patches until I fix the
server next week. Let me know if you get problems merging the patches,
and I will try to sort it out.

Jiri.