[GSoC] RTEMS Tester Improvements

Tanu Hari Dixit tokencolour at gmail.com
Mon Mar 13 15:50:21 UTC 2017

Hello all,

I am interested in applying for GSoC under RTEMS. I am interested in the
idea RTEMS Tester Improvements (https://devel.rtems.org/ticket/2919). I
have used rtems-tester in the past and also have a working knowledge of
python.

I have a few questions and will be grateful if they are answered.
1) Which simulator recipes need to be added?
2) What are the improvements that need to be done? I couldn't find the
appropriate tickets or pointers.
3) Do I need to start a Google doc for the proposal or is there some other
platform, I need to write on? Is there a template, I should be aware of?
4) Is the implementation of this idea in general interest of the community?
5) Will this be enough work for the GSoC term or will I have to club this
with another idea (maybe the one where we have to design simple examples
(different from tests) for user documentation so that it is easy for users
to see how to use a call.) or will that be a stretch goal?

Thank you,
Tanu Hari Dixit.