GSOC 2017 Apply

赵 思晨 zsc19940506 at outlook.com
Thu Mar 16 08:42:00 UTC 2017

Hi guys:

I am a master student from China NanJing University. and i am interested in applying for GSoC 2017 under RTEMS.
I have develop project on RTEMS for almost a year, so i am very familiar with RTEMS development.

For now, i have done these works on RTEMS:
1.Porting the ethernet driver from FreeBSD to RTEMS on BBB bsp.
2.Transplant the ION-DTN protocol stack on RTEMS.
3.Took over Punitvara's(GSOC 2016 student) unfinished work on BBB i2c driver, and can use i2c read the EEPROM info..(already send PV my pull request)
4.Porting  the ethernet driver from UBoot to RTEMS on BBB bsp.

And i have a idea about GSOC 2017 project: add the wireless network card driver to RTEMS. So RTEMS can apply on many scene applications such as the UAV.
For now, i am working on transplant the USB driver from FreeBSD to RTEMS.

Last is my project link on github:
https://github.com/hahchenchen/rtems-1
https://github.com/hahchenchen/RTEMS-libssd
https://github.com/hahchenchen/ION-DTN