答复: GSOC 2017 Beagleboard BSP projects

赵 思晨 zsc19940506 at outlook.com
Tue Mar 21 11:28:29 UTC 2017

Hi all, Hi Christian Mauderer:
1.There is no WLAN chip on BBB, so my need USB dongle. So the USB driver is important and is my main goal of GOSC BBB BSP project.
2.I don't think there is a potential conflict in my proposal: I think Project Deliverables is a deadline to check , and the work adding the 802.11 protocol should be check at the deadline August 29-September 5.    June 27 - August 23 (Second Half) is what i need to do during the two month. and the work i did will be check at the Project Deliverables time. So it's not conflict.

And if you have any advice or any question about my proposal. Please email me, and i will do my best to solve it.

Thank you

Best Regards

Sichen Zhao

发自 Outlook<http://aka.ms/weboutlook>