Interested in GSoC 2017 Project: Memory Protection.

Abhimanyu Rawat h2015081 at pilani.bits-pilani.ac.in
Wed Mar 22 14:57:18 UTC 2017

Hello Dr. Joel,

Dr. Bloom obviously have this approach lined up, and that is why he advised
me to go work on the low level support for some more bsp's in order to
start supporting a firm MMU/MPU interface to applications running. I guess
now I need to support more bsp's in order to get to a pragmatic design for
intermediate layers.

Cheers,
Abhimanyu