Queries regarding Tracing related bugs and GSoC 2017

vivek kukreja vivekkukreja5 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 30 20:01:06 UTC 2017

Hello Gedare, everyone,

I have created a ticket for the Run-Time Tracing project at:
https://devel.rtems.org/ticket/2961#ticket
The project description includes all the project ideas discussed on
the Tracing projects page. Some details in the ticket may need to be
modified for example the target RTEMS version. I'm not sure who will
be the owner/mentor for this effort so I have left it blank for now.

Meanwhile I have put up the first draft of my proposal on the RTEMS
GSoC 2017 page. Here is the link:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-IoZwnO1W914SJnTTeoLD6ljHJZqKBNvqZdn2gfUtkc/edit?usp=sharing
I would request you and other concerned experts to review my proposal
and suggest any modifications.

I'm also looking into the timeout errors I faced in the capture and
fileio examples. I will try to resolve these issues at the earliest.

Regards,
Vivek