arm/rtl22xx_t build failures

Chris Johns chrisj at rtems.org
Thu May 25 05:35:45 UTC 2017

On 24/05/2017 15:30, Sebastian Huber wrote:

>> ../../../../../.././lpc1768_mbed/lib/include/bsp/lpc-i2s.h:26:25:
>> fatal error: bsp/utility.h: No such file or directory
>>   #include <bsp/utility.h>
>>                           ^
>> compilation terminated.
>
> Maybe its time to get rid of the make preinstall.

I have not seen this again using the parallel build patch I just pushed.
This change lets make correctly handle the dependencies between all the
various phases and parts. This means preinstall is finished before any
directories are entered to be built.

I am repeatably building all BSPs with and out tests. With the latest
rtems-bsp-builder and `--jobs=7/8` I am seeing an average BSP build time
around 47 seconds on a 16 core machine.