parallel make failure?

Sebastian Huber sebastian.huber at embedded-brains.de
Mon Nov 20 09:19:09 UTC 2017

On 20/11/17 02:18, Chris Johns wrote:
> then you have the complexity
> of 3 separate VME.h files in BSPs, 2 each of vmeTsi148.h and vmeTsi148DMA.h. I
> have no idea if these files are the same or different. These would need to be
> audited and changed with the corresponding changes to the source.

I found only one variant of these files:

./c/src/lib/libbsp/shared/vmeUniverse/VME.h
./c/src/lib/libbsp/shared/vmeUniverse/vmeTsi148.h
./c/src/lib/libbsp/shared/vmeUniverse/vmeTsi148DMA.h

They could move to:

bsps/include/bsp/VME.h
bsps/include/bsp/vmeTsi148.h
bsps/include/bsp/vmeTsi148DMA.h

This introduces a new BSP-specific include area:

bsps/include

In addition to:

bsps/$arch/include
bsps/$arch/$bsp/include

The bootcard.h is also a candidate for this area.

E-Mail  : sebastian.huber at embedded-brains.de