Website and RTEMS 5

Joel Sherrill joel at rtems.org
Mon Nov 20 14:25:52 UTC 2017

On Mon, Nov 20, 2017 at 7:49 AM, Sebastian Huber <

> Hello,
>
> there are some dead links on the website www.rtems.org in the "Releases
> and Active Development" box:
>
> "Release page"
> "here"

The URL was right, there was a missing quote on both so they didn't work.

Is there somewhere to send people to explain the release numbering change?

> Link name is wrong in "Documentation":
>
> "4.12 Manuals" -> Development Master Manuals"
> "4.12 Doxygen" -> Development Master Doxygen"

Yeah.. I spotted these last week in the class but couldn't fix them while
teaching.

All should be OK now.

--joel