parallel make failure?

Sebastian Huber sebastian.huber at embedded-brains.de
Tue Nov 21 07:04:05 UTC 2017

On 21/11/17 04:33, Chris Johns wrote:
> On 21/11/2017 04:27, Joel Sherrill wrote:
>> I think we should push this off and focus on fixing the blocking issues.
>> This will happen in time. Doing it now could push the release out many
>> more months. I know Sebastian and I wanted it out earlier this year.
> I think it is worth exploring a little more and so I think we need more detail
> before being about to decide. It is not yet clear to me how big the actual task
> it. It is complicated figuring out the actual mappings.

I hope we don't need months to figure out the new include directories. I
think we should do this before the release. This should have been done
some years ago. Moving the header files in the BSP area is likely a huge
amount of work and not necessary for back ports, since they usually are
done for cpukit code. Moving the header files in the cpukit should be
easy once we know where to move them. My current proposal is still:

cpukit/include
cpukit/libnetworking/include
cpukit/score/cpu/$arch/include

E-Mail  : sebastian.huber at embedded-brains.de