Time to register: class "RTEMS Application Development" in Munich/Germany, 27.-29. November 2017

Thomas Doerfler thomas.doerfler at embedded-brains.de
Tue Oct 10 08:48:19 UTC 2017

Hello,

the registration deadline is close:

we are planning an open RTEMS class "RTEMS Application Development" in
Munich/Germany to start on

                November 27th, 2017.

This class has is main focus on application development based on the
RTEMS kernel.

Maybe you or some of your colleagues like to join in? See our updated
website

http://www.embedded-brains.de/en/rtems-real-time-operating-system/rtems-training-courses/

for more details.

Please send us an email or use the website form if you and/or your
colleagues are interested to attend, so we can reserve seats for you.

IMPORTANT: Registration period ends on October 27th, 2017, seats will be
assigned on a first come, first serve policy. So now it's time for your
registration!

wkr,
Thomas Doerfler.

embedded brains GmbH