3rd party package build system

Nicolas Tsiogkas lou.nick at gmail.com
Tue Sep 19 08:08:18 UTC 2017

Hi,

I made the required changes and got SOEM to compile. It is still untested
and I'm getting the following error, but the library builds well.

RTEMS Source Builder - Set Builder, 4.11 (7db7be3ae7e0 modified)
Build Set: 4.11/net/soem
config: net/soem.cfg
package: soem-sparc-rtems4.11-1
git: clone: git://github.com/lounick/SOEM.git -> sources/git/SOEM.git
git: checkout: git://github.com/lounick/SOEM.git => integrate-with-RTEMS
building: soem-sparc-rtems4.11-1
error: copying tree:
/home/niko/rtems/rsb/rtems/build/tmp/soem-sparc-rtems4.11-1-root-niko ->
/home/niko/rtems/rsb/rtems/build/tmp/sb-niko/4.11/net/soem: [Errno 2] No
such file or directory:
'/home/niko/rtems/rsb/rtems/build/tmp/soem-sparc-rtems4.11-1-root-niko'
Build Set: Time 0:00:02.307659
Build FAILED

I will be attending a conference and won't be able to work on it till the
end of the month. I am attaching the patch plus the build log in case
someone has time to give it a try and find any issues. Else I will try to
test it once I'm back.

Cheers,
Niko