Sparc - Leon - New driver creation

Yannick SARTHOU yannick.sarthou at erems.fr
Fri Sep 8 11:12:25 UTC 2017

Ok I agree, in this particular an simple API will do the job fine but I
still wanted to know if it is possible to register a "soft device" (more
complicated than my simple MRAM register) to link with a driver or if it
has to be linked with a hardware device ?

--
Yannick Sarthou
*Yannick Sarthou *

    *EREMS *