Warnings in BSPs on Master

Joel Sherrill joel at rtems.org
Thu Sep 28 19:01:28 UTC 2017

On Wed, Sep 27, 2017 at 11:59 PM, Sebastian Huber <

> On 28/09/17 01:02, Joel Sherrill wrote:
>
> The warning situation hasn't improved recently.
>>

> We have now a 64-bit PowerPC BSP. This introduced new warnings. Some
> warnings are compiler bugs.

If you can point me at any specific ones that are compiler bugs, I will
filter them out of the report. I remember at least one that is already
filtered out.

Those caused by the 64-bit PowerPC will just have to be worked on. But
false positives need to be added to the ignore list in the script

--joel