error while running rtems-test with coverage

Cillian O'Donnell cpodonnell8 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 06:21:06 UTC 2018

On Wed, 4 Apr 2018, 11:18 Vijay Kumar Banerjee, <vijaykumar9597 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> I got the rtems-test running
>
> I found that get_item_names(section, err) in configuration.py  was
> returning an empty list to the
> item_names in load(bsp,opts) for config.py this was giving out the error
> mandatory item not found .
>
> I have attached the patch file .
>
> current status :
> rtems-test is running without coverage
>
> running coverage gives the following error :
>
> RTEMS Testing - Tester, 5 (092c569e81ae)
> Traceback (most recent call last):
>   File "/home/lunatic/development/rtems/rtems-tools/tester/rtems-test",
> line 40, in <module>
>     rt.test.run()
>   File "/home/lunatic/development/rtems/rtems-tools/tester/rt/test.py",
> line 310, in run
>     coverage = coverage_get_obj(opts, path_to_builddir[1])
>   File "/home/lunatic/development/rtems/rtems-tools/tester/rt/test.py",
> line 230, in coverage_get_obj
>     coverage_obj = coverage.coverage_run(opts.defaults, path_to_builddir)
>   File
> "/home/lunatic/development/rtems/rtems-tools/tester/rt/coverage.py", line
> 335, in __init__
>     self.report_format = self.config_map['report_format'][2]

This is back to the difference in cfg formats. It's looking for the last
line here

https://github.com/cillianodonnell/rtems-tools/blob/coverage/tester/rtems/testing/bsps/leon3-qemu.mc

Which is now

https://github.com/cillianodonnell/rtems-tools/blob/ini-update/tester/rtems/testing/bsps/leon3_qemu.ini

It's trying to grab the 'html' text so it can trigger the right section of
code in coverage.py

It's something just to tell which format we want the report to output

TypeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute '__getitem__'