x86_64 tools gcc error: unrecognized command line option '-qnolinkcmds'

Amaan Cheval amaan.cheval at gmail.com
Fri Apr 6 08:35:27 UTC 2018

Whoops, I just realized that by rtems.h, you probably meant the top-level
one[1], not the arch-specific one. That makes a lot more sense given that I
see the GCC spec syntax with mention of qnolinkcmds in there too.

I'll try recompiling the tools with the addition and send the GCC patch if
that does it (unless of course, you'd rather do it, Joel). I don't believe
a patch this small will require any paperwork either for copyright
assignment or whatnot.

[1]
https://github.com/gcc-mirror/gcc/blob/gcc-7_2_0-release/gcc/config/rtems.h