x86_64 port and BSP (GSoC 2018)

Joel Sherrill joel at rtems.org
Fri Apr 6 20:00:02 UTC 2018

I hate to pile on late but following the link to osdev.org in an earlier
message
led me to Google for something like Intel's reference implementation.

https://github.com/acpica

This os_specific directory has adapters for Linux, BSD, and Windows.
I don't think there are that many methods in the OS specific files.

I am unsure of the scope of this package but it looks promising.  It
seems like a good foundation.

--joel