x86_64 port and BSP (GSoC 2018)

Amaan Cheval amaan.cheval at gmail.com
Fri Apr 6 20:09:16 UTC 2018

Thanks for sharing your thoughts! I did have a brief look since it's
mentioned in the original ticket, but I've left it in the bonus features
since from what I understand, a lot of the ACPI features to be implemented
are not really essential. It should definitely be a resource to consider
for the features we _will_ have to implement, though, so I'll add it to my
list.

Let me know if you disagree about a lot of ACPI seeming unessential!

https://devel.rtems.org/wiki/Developer/Simulators/QEMU#QEMUandUEFIusingOVMFEDKII