Thanks for the New Configure Error

Joel Sherrill joel at rtems.org
Wed Apr 11 23:02:18 UTC 2018

Hi

For once in my life, I was thrilled to get an error! I mistyped a BSP name
and BOOM! the build failed earlier than it ever has!

checking for gmake... gmake
checking for RTEMS Version... 5.0.0
checking build system type... x86_64-pc-linux-gnu
checking host system type... x86_64-pc-linux-gnu
checking target system type... mips-unknown-rtems5
checking for a thread-safe mkdir -p... /usr/bin/mkdir -p
checking for gawk... gawk
checking whether gmake sets $(MAKE)... yes
checking whether to enable maintainer-specific portions of Makefiles... yes
configure: error: BSP 'rtbx4925' not found, run 'rtems-bsp' (in the top of
the source tree) for a valid BSP list

Thanks Chris!

--joel