odd waf error from examples-v2

Joel Sherrill joel at rtems.org
Fri Apr 27 13:36:16 UTC 2018

OK .. the waf in my git clone is OK but the copy of waf-2.0.7 I downloaded
and dropped in the top directory doesn't work:

[joel at rtbf64c examples-v2]$ ./waf distclean
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "./waf", line 164, in <module>
    from waflib import Scripting
ImportError: No module named waflib
[joel at rtbf64c examples-v2]$ ~/waf/waf/waf distclean
'distclean' finished successfully (0.001s)

Any thoughts?