[GSoC - x86_64] Interrupt manager and and port-specific glue - was Re: [GSoC - x86_64 - automake] Limit CFLAGS to specific source for librtemsbsp.a

Amaan Cheval amaan.cheval at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 12:33:48 UTC 2018

Hi everyone!

Good news! The APIC timer _does_ work now (after implementing 1GiB
pages)! I see Clock_isr_ticks increasing steadily, though I don't have
tc_get_timecount implemented yet - I've yet to figure out the
specifics of the clock driver (how
rtems_configuration_get_microseconds_per_tick influences the
counter_ticks, specifically).

I suspect we'll barely just make ticker.exe work by EOD tomorrow,
leaving just the weekend for me to clean the patches up and Monday to
actually merge them.

Would someone be willing to have a meeting on Hangouts (or whatever)
with me to speed up the process of (1) upstreaming my patches and (2)
checking that my "work package" looks good enough at any convenient
time on Monday?

(I'm a bit busy on Monday, so I'd really prefer to have this whole
thing done by EOD Monday for me.)