[GSoC - x86_64] Interrupt manager and and port-specific glue - was Re: [GSoC - x86_64 - automake] Limit CFLAGS to specific source for librtemsbsp.a

Amaan Cheval amaan.cheval at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 17:12:01 UTC 2018

If my previous email _is_ in fact correct, could someone confirm?
Because this excerpt in the documentation here seems to contradict it
(which was what lead to the confusion in the first place):

https://docs.rtems.org/branches/master/c-user/interrupt_manager.html#establishing-an-isr

With my emphasis: